domingo, 31 de octubre de 2021

MEXICAN HAYRIDE (1944 OBC)

MEXICAN HAYRIDE (1944 OBC)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v8i2f6bcxlc96w4/MEXICAN_HAYRIDE_(1944_OBC).rar
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/59syqo
Show: Mexican Hayride
Music: Cole Porter
Lyrics: Cole Porter
Book: Dorothy Fields,  Herbert Fields

Date: 1944

Performers: Wilbur Evans,  June Havoc,  Mary Martin,  Corinna Mura

Tracks:
1. Sing to Me Guitar
2. I Love You - Wilbur Evans
3. There Must Be Someone for Me - June Havoc
4. Carlotta
5. Girls - Wilbur Evans
6. What a Crazy Way to Spend Sunday
7. Abracadabra - June Havoc
8. Count Your Blessings - June Havoc

7 comentarios:

gpdlt2000 dijo...

Thanks for sharing this now-forgotten musical. There was also a film version (1948)with (gasp!) Abbott & Costello.

gelo dijo...

Wow! Didn't know that. Thanks for the tip, gpdlt2000!

L'apprenti-poète dijo...

Would like to have this…please I'm searching for it!
The link doesn't work anymore.

Thanks a lot in advance

gelo dijo...

L'apprenti-poéte, the link IS still active. You should be able to download it. Try with is one:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v8i2f6bcxlc96w4

L'apprenti-poète dijo...

thanks a lot….I have it now!

merci

Jazzman2 dijo...

VA-Gershwin Box Set(4CD's)(2008)
CD1 of 4
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ib5pogfihhxu41e/Gershwin-CD+1.rar/file

CD2 of 4
https://www.mediafire.com/file/os0wnlb53y2cxk6/Gershwin-CD+2.rar/file

CD3 of 4
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4jiyz3zeo57y5w6/Gershwin-CD+3.rar/file

CD4 of 4
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1x6m7bj6hvxv4zf/Gershwin-CD+4.rar/file

Booklet & Scans
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jl5ybgd3y4ipvkz/Gershwin-Booklet+&+Scans.rar/file

--------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note--a few weeks ago I asked if there was any interest in mu collection of musical related CD's--all for free is shipping was paid.
I was surprised not to get a response...I am getting on in years and soon will have to dispose of all my collection.Will take to the thrift shop if no other alternative.
Thanks for your help

gelo dijo...

Dear Jazzman2,
I am sure there must be someone who is interested in getting your collection if they provided for the shipping.
A big hug from Argentina!

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRLO . Muchas Grac...