martes, 8 de junio de 2021

SINGER: ELAINE PAIGE "LIVE: CELEBRATING A LIFE ON STAGE" (2010)

ELAINE PAIGE "LIVE: CELEBRATING A LIFE ON STAGE"
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/6GzwNmZLMAWdj

Performer:  Elaine Paige 

Show: Celebrating 40 Years On Stage (2010)

Source : DVD

Running Time: 97:51

Tracks:
01. Life Goes On
02. Tomorrow
03. Easy To Be Hard
04. Broadway Baby
05. I Don't Know How To Love Him
06. Small Packages
07. Hello Young Lovers
08. Shoot The Breeze
09. Yesterday
10. Don't Cry For Me, Argentina
11. As If We Never Said Goodbye
12. By The Sea
13. I Get A Kick Out Of You
14. I Dreamed A Dream
15. Someone Else's Story
16. I Know Him So Well
17. Poor Old John
18. Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien
19. If You Love Me
20. Cry Me A River
21. Memory 
22. With One Look

5 comentarios:

Pedro C. dijo...

Thank you sooo much for this recording. I appreciate all the hard work you put into this blog, its Excellent :)

gelo dijo...

Thank You Pedro!

Unknown dijo...

Dear Pedro,

Could you please reload Elaine Paige - Celebrating 40 years on Stage on this site so I may download it. Thank you.

Unknown dijo...

Derar Pedro,

Many thanks for reloading this Elaine Paige album. And you did it so quickly! She is my favorite musical theater star.

scohic dijo...

Thanks for this

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014)

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014) https://mega.nz/file/uWQwnJjZ#Y-OiRfJ1Or0qz6MJDONN-Qlahy4GVsojKHPSfrUUTd8 Tracks: 1...