domingo, 13 de octubre de 2024

SINGERS: SUSAN EGAN "LIVE" (2007)

SUSAN EGAN "LIVE" (2007)
http://depositfiles.com/files/usb4dq62w
Performer: Susan Egan

Tracks:
Disc 1:
01. Opening Medley:
        Starting Here, Starting Now
        Everything's Coming up Roses
        Muppet Theme
02. Joshua Novack
03. How Lovely to Be a Woman
04. Times Like This
05. Rodgers and Hammersterin Medley:
        It Might As Well Be Spring
        Some Enchanted Evening
        Getting to Know You
        A Wonderful Guy
        I Cain't Say No
        The Second of Music
06. My Funny Valentine
07. Taylor The Latte Boy
08. Compromise
09. Someone to Watch over Me
10. Throughly Modern Millie
        Jimmy

Disc 2:
01. Cabaret
02. If I Only Had a Brain
        Lion Tamer
03. Disney Heroine Medley:
        God Help The Outcast
        Part Of Your World
        A Whole New World
        Colors of the Wind
        I Won't Say (I'm In Love)
04. It's A Good Thing He Can't Read My Mind
05. The Last Song
06. Pregnancy Medley:
        I Get a Kick out of You
        I've Got You Under My Skin
        Together Wherever We Go
        Losing My Mind
        Three
        Steppin' Out With My Baby
        You're Nothing Without Me
07. I Dreamed a Dream
08. Beauty and the Beast Medley:
        Belle
        Home
09. Gimme, Gimme
10. When You Wish Upon a Star

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

please reupload

Unknown dijo...

Amigo podrias resubir de nuevo este album... lo he estado buscando y no lo encuentro por ningun lado :( :( Saludos!

jpetersen dijo...

Could you reconsider your use of depositfiles.com? It is invasive and it automatically loads unsavory and unwanted second pages.

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRLO . Muchas Grac...