sábado, 10 de agosto de 2013

THE SECRET GARDEN (LONDON STUDIO CAST)

THE SECRET GARDEN (1986 LONDON STUDIO CAST)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/k9wfnj
or
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f1ojwbhnvpdx8bp/The%20Secret%20Garden%20-%201986%20London%20Studio%20Cast.rar

Show: The Secret Garden
Music: Sharon Burgett
Lyrics: Susan Beckwith-Smith,  Sharon Burgett,  Diana Matterson

Date: 1986

Performers: Barbara Cook,  Victoria Coote,  John Cullum,  Paul Glen,  Judy Kaye,  George Rose,  Max Showalter,  Daniel Waller

Tracks:
1. Overture
2. Any Minute Now
3. I Will Do Nothing
4. Just Like Me
5. Wings
6. Dickon Is My Name
7. Somewhere In The Past
8. Wishful Thinking
9. My Mother
10. Before You Know It's Summer
11. I've Got A Secret
12. Something Special
13. Entr'acte
14. The Likes Of You And Me
15. Traditions
16. One Patch Of Blue
17. How We Love Children
18. My Favorite Song/Wings (Reprise)
19. Weave A Spell
20. Your Best Foot
21. The Secret Garden (Right Before Our Eyes)
22. The Finale

I'd like to thank LLANDON for the second link!

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...