http://www.sendspace.com/file/09mz6q
MARIA FRIEDMAN – LIVE IN CONCERT
1.
Move On – Sunday in the Park With George
2. A
Man With A Child In His Eyes – Kate Bush
3.
Chat
4.
Paris in the Rain
5. Chat
6. Tom’s Diner – Suzanne Vega
7.
The Way He Makes Me Feel - Yentl
8.
Folks Who Live On The Hill – Diana Krall
9. Chat
10. Short People – Randy Newman
11.
Twisted – A Ross/W Gray
12. Chat
13. In The Sky – Song from the Vilna Ghetto
14. Springtime – Song from the Vilna Ghetto
15.
There’s A Boat Leaving Soon - G/I Gershwin
16.
Chat
17.
Follies Medley - Sondheim
18.
I Can Cook Too – Leonard Bernstein
19.
Chat
20. I Happen To Like New York - Cole Porter
21.
Chat
22. The Way You Look Tonight – Jerome
Kern/Dorothy Fields
Recorded at the Minerva Theatre, Chichester
UK
Musical Director & Pianist: Jason Carr & Chris Walker

2 comentarios:
Hey, this link is no longer working
Links usually last for a month unless somebody downloads them.
Publicar un comentario