http://www.mediafire.com/download/3cnhue6uo4yk44n/CATCHPromo.rar
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/q97mug
Show: Catch Me If You CanMusic: Marc Shaiman
Lyrics: Scott Wittman
Book: Terrence McNally
Date: 2011
Type: Noncommercial Audio / Stage Cast
Performers: Kerry Butler, Norbert Leo Butz, Aaron Tveit, Tom Wopat
Notes: Promotional CD sampler sent out to potential ticket buyers
Length: 14:48
Tracks:
1. Live In Living Color
2. Jet Set
3. Butter Outta Cream
4. Fly, Fly Away


13 comentarios:
please upload
Hi! Any chance you could re-upload this, please? Thank you! :)
Renata, there's a new link now. Enjoy!
Hi Gelo... tried to contact you through a mail but couldn't find it, so I'm trying to write you on here. The old links on megaupload, is there any chance to have them uploaded anew on a different site? I've been trying so hard to find some stuff that is impossible to find anywhere else and it seems ironic that they are here but out of reach...
Thanks for your attention (and all of your passion and work).
Dear Lucio, I tried to save as many musicals as I could but I must admit that many of them are lost for good. Anyway, send msj asking for reposts of the ones you are interested in and I will check if I still have them. Regards, Gelo
Thanks a lot Gelo! Well, actually there are three italian cast soundtracks I've been looking for but with no luck. They are "La piccola bottega degli orrori", "Oh Calcutta" and "Barnum". If that re-upload could be possible it would be so great!
:-)
I am at work right now. When I get home I'll check. I am pretty sure I listened to little shop once. I really don't know about the other two. Big hug!
Thanks so much! You should definitely put AN before the GELo nickname! LOL
Big hug to you as well!
@Lucio, here's one.
Barnum Ita.rar
http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/69923160/file.html
Just trying to repay Gelo for all the joy he's provided over the years.
@Lucio -
La piccolo botegga
http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/13167049/file.html
@Lucio: Thanks for your kind words! If you need anything else, here we are to help you!
@Jude'n'Sue: Guys, you're the top!! Thanks a lot for helping me and others!
Thank you once again, Gelo! I'll definitely be checking the albums I have soon to see if there's anything I can contribute to this amazing collection. Can't thank you enough for all of it!
@Gelo: Thank you so much!
@Jude-n-Ssue: Thank you so much as well!...
it's so great to find people sharing my same passion and receive little gesture of kindness and friendship through an impersonal media like internet.
You made may day! (and improved my collection!)
Publicar un comentario