

KATHERINE JENKINS SINGS SHOWTUNES
http://www.multiupload.com/ETAPKM9SKK
Este es un CD con canciones de musicales cantadas por Katherine Jenkins.
Tome sus 4 CDs e hice esta compilacion. Espero que les guste!
This is a mixed-cd with showtunes sung by Katherine Jenkins.
I took her 4 cds and made this compilation. Hope you like it!
01.- PIE JESU (from Requiem)
02.- MUSIC OF THE NIGHT (from The Phantom Of The Opera)
03.- I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU (from The Little Whorehouse in Texas)
04.- I COULD HAVE DANCED ALL NIGHT (from My Fair Lady)
05.- DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA (from Evita)
06.- SOMEWHERE (from West Side Story)
07.- LOVER NEVER DIES (from Love Never Dies)
08.- WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER (from We Will Rock You)
09.- TILL THERE WAS YOU (from The Music Man)
10.- LA VIE EN ROSE (from Piaf)
I took her 4 cds and made this compilation. Hope you like it!
01.- PIE JESU (from Requiem)
02.- MUSIC OF THE NIGHT (from The Phantom Of The Opera)
03.- I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU (from The Little Whorehouse in Texas)
04.- I COULD HAVE DANCED ALL NIGHT (from My Fair Lady)
05.- DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA (from Evita)
06.- SOMEWHERE (from West Side Story)
07.- LOVER NEVER DIES (from Love Never Dies)
08.- WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER (from We Will Rock You)
09.- TILL THERE WAS YOU (from The Music Man)
10.- LA VIE EN ROSE (from Piaf)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario