domingo, 23 de febrero de 2020

SINGERS: BARBARA BRUSSELL "LERNER IN LOVE" (2005)

BARBARA BRUSSELL "LERNER IN LOVE" (2005)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7byyka5c1pxilo4/Barbara_B._in_Love.zip



TRACKS:
1. It's Time for a Love Song
2. Almost Like Being in Love/On the Street Where You Live (Brigadoon/My Fair Lady)
3. Come to Me, Bend to Me/Heather on the Hill (Brigadoon)
4. From This Day On (Brigadoon)
5. Show Me (My Fair Lady)
6. You're All the World to Me (Royal Wedding)
7. Too Late Now (Royal Wedding)
8. Thank Heaven for LIttle Girls (Gigi)
9. Gigi (Gigi)
10. I Could Have Danced All Night/Dance a Little Closer (My Fair Lady/Dance a Little Closer)
11. There's Always One You Can't Forget (Dance a Little Closer)
12. Hurry! It's Lovely Up Here! (On a Clear Day You Can See Forever)
13. I Loved You Once in Silence/Before I Gaze at You Again (Camelot)
14. If Ever I Would Leave You (Camelot)
15. What Did I Have That I Don't have?(On a Clear Day You Can See Forever)
16. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face (My Fair Lady)
17. Anyone Who Loves (Dance a Little Closer)
18. On A Clear Day You Can See Forever (On a Clear Day You Can See Forever)
19. You Haven't Changed At All (The Day Before Spring)
20. One More Walk Around the Garden (Carmelina)
21. My Last Love/Here I'll Stay (What's Up?/Here I'll Stay)

2 comentarios:

Jazzman2 dijo...

Looks like an interesting album.
Could you please provide another link?
Thanks

Jazzman

Damien Slattery dijo...

Thank you.

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...