THE PIRATE QUEEN (2007 OBC) with 3 Bonus Tracks
https://www.sendspace.com/file/m31sk4
https://www.sendspace.com/file/m31sk4
Lyrics: Alain Boublil, John Dempsey, Richard Maltby Jr.
Music: Claude-Michel Schönberg
Notes: Contains three download-only bonus tracks: an instrumental from the show, plus composer Schönberg's demo instrumental recordings of two songs.
Tracks:
1. Prologue
2. The Pirate Queen
3. Woman
4. My Grace
5. Here on this Night
6. The Waking of the Queen
7. Rah-Rah, Tip-Top
8. The Choice is Mine
9. Boys'll Be Boys
10. The Wedding
11. I'll Be There
12. A Day Beyond Belclare
13. Sail to the Stars
14. Entr'Acte
15. Enemy at Port Side
16. I Dismiss You
17. If I Said I Love You
18. The Role of the Queen
19. The Christening
20. Let a Father Stand by his Son
21. Surrender
22. She Who Has All
23. The Sea of Life
24. Woman to Woman
25. Finale
+ Bonus Tracks
26. The Storm
27. My Queen
28. Son of the Irish Seas
Cast: Nick Adams, Richard Todd Adams, Caitlin Allen, Linda Balgord, Steven Barath, Sean Beglan, Stephanie J. Block, Jerad Bortz, Troy Edward Bowles, Grady McLeod Bowman, Alexis Ann Carra, Marcus Chait, Áine Uí Cheallaigh, Noelle Curran, Bobbie Ann Dunn, Brooke Elliott, Hadley Fraser, Christopher Garbrecht, Eric Hatch, Cristin J. Hubbard, David Koch, Timothy Kochka, Jamie LaVerdiere, Joseph Mahowald, Tokiko Masuda, Jeff McCarthy, Christopher Grey Misa, Padraic Moyles, Brian O'Brien, Kyle James O'Connor, Michael James Scott, Greg Stone, Katie Erin Tomlinson, Daniel Torres, Jennifer Waiser, Briana Yacavone, William Youmans

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario