lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2024

AMBASSADOR (1971 OLC SOUNDBOARD)


AMBASSADOR (1971 OLC SOUNDBOARD)
https://mega.nz/file/Q440yQ5K#K4JrhbFRnTB8Nt0jXVS7zplh-fLjpwZ3kg3MvgYwXxQ
Lyrics: Hal Hackady
Music: Don Gohman

Tracks:
1. Overture 
2. A Man You Can Set Your Watch By 
3. It's A Woman 
4. Lambert's Quandry and Lilas 
5. The Right Time - The Right Place 
6. Surprise 
7. Charming 
8. All Of My Life 
9. What Can You Do With A Nude? 
10. Love Finds The Lonely 
11. Tell Her 
12. Young With Him and I Thought I Knew You 
13. Lilas and What Happened To Paris 
14. Too Much To Forgive 
15. That's What I Need Tonight 
16. You Can Tell A Lady By Her Hat 
17. Not Tomorrow 
18. Thank You, No! and All Of My Life (Reprise)

3 comentarios:

Damien Slattery dijo...

Would it be possible to reupload this? Thank you so much.

Damien Slattery dijo...

Thank you so much!

oscarjaffe dijo...

This is actually the Broadway soundboard, not London.

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...