martes, 8 de abril de 2025

SINGERS: BERNADETTE PETERS "I'LL BE YOUR BABY TONIGHT" (1996)

BERNADETTE PETERS "ILL BE YOUR BABY TONIGHT" (1996)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cc00uwx56ttlxwc/Bernadette_Peters_'I'll_Be_Your_Baby_Tonight'_(1996).rar
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/xtf1r5
  • Tracks:
    1. I Feel Like I'm Not out of Bed Yet [On the Town]
    2. I Make Him Feel Good
    3. Running On Faith
    4. No One Is Alone [Into the Woods]
    5. What's The Use Of Wond'rin'?
    6. Cupid
    7. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
    8. Blackbird
    9. Hills Of Shiloh
      Faithless Love
    10. Woman Be Wise
    11. He's Got A Way
    12. Some Other Time [On the Town]
  • 2 comentarios:

    Unknown dijo...

    The last two songs (#11 & 12) are blank. Could you please reload them so that this album is complete?

    Unknown dijo...

    Are you aware that this album does not include Tracks #11 & 12 even thought it includes them in the Track Listing? Can you please download those two tracks again so that I can have a complete
    album?

    MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

    Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...