Book & Lyrics: Alan Jay Lerner
Music: Frederick Loewe
Tracklist:
1. Overture; I Wonder What the King Is Doing Tonight – Richard Burton
2. The Simple Joys of Maidenhood - Julie Andrews
3. Camelot Richard – Richard Burton
4. Follow Me - Mary Sue Berry
5. C'est Moi - Robert Goulet
6. The Lusty Month of May - Julie Andrews, Chorus
7. Then You May Take Me to the Fair - Julie Andrews, Bruce Yarnell, James Gannon, John Cullum
8. How to Handle a Woman - Richard Burton
9. Before I Gaze at You Again - Julie Andrews
10. Parade
11. If Ever I Would Leave You - Robert Goulet
12. The Seven Deadly Virtues - Roddy McDowall
13. What Do the Simple Folk Do? - Julie Andrews, Richard Burton
14. Fie on Goodness – Men’s Chorus
15. I Loved You Once in Silence - Julie Andrews
16. Guenevere - Chorus
17. Camelot Reprise - Richard Burton, Chorus
Cast: Virginia Allen, Julie Andrews, Joan August, Mary Sue Berry, Frank Bouley, Marnell Bruce, Richard Burton, Michael Clarke-Laurence, Robert Coote, John Cullum, Jack Dabdoub, Peter De Vise, M'el Dowd, James Gannon, Christina Gillespie, Murray Goldkind, Robert Goulet, Judy Hastings, Warren Hays, Paul Huddleston, David Hurst, Benita James, Michael Kermoyan, Richard Kuch, Donald Maloof, Leland Mayforth, Roddy McDowall, Larry Mitchell, Paul Richards, Marjorie Smith, John Starkweather, Robin Stewart, Sheila Swenson, John Taliaferro, Leesa Troy, Dorothy White, Bruce Yarnell

2 comentarios:
Elenco insuperable!!
Una joya.
Already removed.
Publicar un comentario