Book: Glenn Berenbeim
Lyrics: David Goldsmith
Music: Shuki Levy
| Performers: | Stuart Ambrose , Richard Israel, Aaron Lazar, Jenny Powers |
Tracks:
01. Overture Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra (2:48)
02. Imagine This Ensemble (5:05)
03. To Dance Jenny Powers (3:42)
04. Hail Aaron Lazar (5:25)
05. No More Richard Israel (3:07)
06. Masada Stuart Ambrose and Ensemble (3:08)
07. I Am The Dove Jenny Powers (3:39)
08. Salome's Lament Rachael Lawrence (3:57)
09. Far From Here, Far From Now Aaron Lazar, Jenny Powers (4:57)
10. To Touch A Cloud Ensemble
11. Don't Mind Me Richard Israel, David Goldsmith (4:16)
12. I Surrender Aaron Lazar, Jenny Powers (3:44)
13. The Meeting Stuart Ambrose, Aaron Lazar, Jenny Powers and Ensemble (4:29)
14. Imagine This Finale Aaron Lazar, Jenny Powers and Ensemble (3:23)
Muchas Gracias, PEDRO!!!
01. Overture Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra (2:48)
02. Imagine This Ensemble (5:05)
03. To Dance Jenny Powers (3:42)
04. Hail Aaron Lazar (5:25)
05. No More Richard Israel (3:07)
06. Masada Stuart Ambrose and Ensemble (3:08)
07. I Am The Dove Jenny Powers (3:39)
08. Salome's Lament Rachael Lawrence (3:57)
09. Far From Here, Far From Now Aaron Lazar, Jenny Powers (4:57)
10. To Touch A Cloud Ensemble
11. Don't Mind Me Richard Israel, David Goldsmith (4:16)
12. I Surrender Aaron Lazar, Jenny Powers (3:44)
13. The Meeting Stuart Ambrose, Aaron Lazar, Jenny Powers and Ensemble (4:29)
14. Imagine This Finale Aaron Lazar, Jenny Powers and Ensemble (3:23)
Muchas Gracias, PEDRO!!!

6 comentarios:
Any chance of this being reloaded on a different file system? I have lost my copy and would love to hear it again. Thank you for reading x
Any chance of this being reloaded using another files server? I would so love to hear it again. Have lost my copy.xx
Hi there, and thank you again for your wonderful site. WOuld it be at all possible to ask Pedro if he could load this album in a different file sharer? I had a copy that has disappeared from my computers. Unsure how that happened? I would greatly appreciate it, thanks so much again, Tom x
Hi Tom, Pedro has sent me the link and I'll post it first thing tomorrow
I am so very grateful to you both. Thank you SO vrey much xxx
I cannot thank you enough, Gelo and Pedro,
Thank you, Tom.
Publicar un comentario