miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2016

SINGERS: KEVIN SPIRTAS "NIGHT AND DAYS" (2006)


KEVIN SPIRTAS "NIGHT AND DAY" (2006)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ll4bm4


Tracks:
  1. Night and Day [Gay Divorce]
  2. Old Devil Moon [Finian's Rainbow]
  3. I've Never Been in Love Before [Guys and Dolls]
  4. Bijou Picture Show Medley:
    New York, New York [On the Town]
    I've Got Rhythm [Girl Crazy]
    Singing In The Rain [Singin' in the Rain]
    They Can't Take That Away From Me [Shall We Dance]
    Blue Skies [Betsy]
    Cheek to Cheek [Top Hat]
    There Is Nothing Like A Dame [South Pacific]
    Oklahoma [Oklahoma!]
    The Rain in Spain [My Fair Lady]
  5. Somewhere [West Side Story]
  6. I Can Do That [A Chorus Line]
  7. Sometimes a Day Goes by [Woman of the Year]
  8. Mega-Musical Medley:
    The Phantom of the Opera [The Phantom Of The Opera]
    Music Of The Night [The Phantom Of The Opera]
    Sunset Boulevard [Sunset Boulevard]
    Sun and Moon [Miss Saigon]
    This Is the Moment [Jekyll & Hyde]
  9. Les Days (Of Our Lives)
  10. All I Care About Is Love [Chicago]
  11. The Hills Have Eyes Part II
  12. If Ever I Would Leave You [Camelot]
  13. My Fortune Is My Face [Fade Out, Fade In]
  14. Jailhouse Rock
  15. With Every Breath I Take [City of Angels]
  16. Everything Old Is New Again [The Boy From Oz]
  17. Love Don't Need a Reason [The Boy From Oz]
  18. Not the Boy Next Door [The Boy From Oz]
  19. Once Before I Go [The Boy From Oz]
  20. I Got To Rio [The Boy From Oz]
NOTE: Live at the El Portal Theatre.  Spirtas was Hugh Jackman's cover for THE BOY FROM OZ.

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...