domingo, 2 de agosto de 2015

VIDEO: MISS SAIGON


MISS SAIGON (2006 - UK Tour)
Full-stage Pro-shot (VOB)
Ima Castro, Jon Jon Briones, Ramin Karimloo, John Partridge, Lara Pulver, Christian Rey Marbella, Christine Sambeli-Marquez.
Some generation loss
https://mega.co.nz/#F!r4RTAZhZ!E3nLS8B9ZQLQ_hqsrePRcg


Many thanks to whomever sent us the link anonymously!

7 comentarios:

Chico Merighi dijo...

Hey!!!! Please update this link? :) I would die to watch this!!! I love this musical!!!! How can I help you?
Thanks a lot :)

gelo dijo...

I am Sorry Chico, iI no longer have this video.

Chico Merighi dijo...

Hey Gelo, no problems! Thank you a lot for posting those things!!
:)

Anónimo dijo...

https://mega.co.nz/#F!r4RTAZhZ!E3nLS8B9ZQLQ_hqsrePRcg

Anónimo dijo...

Sorry, I was in the middle of downloading the parts when the folder/links went dead. Can you please re-up? Thanks so much for the blog. For musical this is a big, big gift!

Anónimo dijo...

Sorry, I was in the middle of downloading the parts when the folder/links went dead. Can you please re-up? Thanks so much for the blog. For musical this is a big, big gift!

gelo dijo...

I am truly sorry, but I do not have this video. It was kindly sent to us anonymously.

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...