
TWO BY TWO
Tracks:
Why Me?
Put Him Away
The Gitka's Song
Something, Somewhere
You Have Got to Have a Rudder on the Ark
Something Doesn't Happen
An Old Man
Ninety Again!
Two by Two
I Do Not Know a Day I Did Not Love You
Act 1 Finale
When It Dries
You
The Golden Ram
Poppa Know Best
I Do Not Know A Day I Did Not Love You (Reprise)
As Far As I'm Concerned
Hey Girilie
The Covenant
Why Me?
Put Him Away
The Gitka's Song
Something, Somewhere
You Have Got to Have a Rudder on the Ark
Something Doesn't Happen
An Old Man
Ninety Again!
Two by Two
I Do Not Know a Day I Did Not Love You
Act 1 Finale
When It Dries
You
The Golden Ram
Poppa Know Best
I Do Not Know A Day I Did Not Love You (Reprise)
As Far As I'm Concerned
Hey Girilie
The Covenant
Cast:
Marilyn Cooper, Joan Copeland, Harry Goz, Madeline Kahn, Michael Karm, Danny Kaye, Tricia O'Neil, Walter Willison
I am not sure that this is the correct data.
No estoy seguro que la información provista aquí sea la correcta.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario