THE BOY FROM OZ (1998 AUSTRALIAN CAST)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/plggyfek2ip69l4/THE_BOY_FROM_OZ_(1998_Australia).rar
or
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7ed58xtqu5b251y/EL%20PIBE%20EN%20AUSTRALIA.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/plggyfek2ip69l4/THE_BOY_FROM_OZ_(1998_Australia).rar
or
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7ed58xtqu5b251y/EL%20PIBE%20EN%20AUSTRALIA.zip
Book: Nick Enright
Lyrics: Peter Allen, Adrienne Anderson, Marie Cowan, A. B. "Banjo" Paterson, Dean Pitchford, Carole Bayer Sager
Music: Peter Allen, Burt Bacharach, Michael Callen, Christopher Cross, David Foster, Tom Keane, Marsha Malamet
Lyrics: Peter Allen, Adrienne Anderson, Marie Cowan, A. B. "Banjo" Paterson, Dean Pitchford, Carole Bayer Sager
Music: Peter Allen, Burt Bacharach, Michael Callen, Christopher Cross, David Foster, Tom Keane, Marsha Malamet
Tracks:
Continental American -- Lisa Callingham, Todd McKenney, Deb Mitchelmore, Cherine Peck
When I Get My Name in Lights [Legs Diamond] -- Robyn Arthur, Murray Bartlett, Lisa Callingham, Marcus Eyre, Deb Mitchelmore, Cherine Peck, Jill Perryman, Mathew Waters
Pretty Keen Teen -- Robyn Arthur, Murray Bartlett, Lisa Callingham, Marcus Eyre, Todd McKenney, Deb Mitchelmore, Cherine Peck, Garry Scale
All I Wanted Was the Dream [Legs Diamond] -- Christina Amphlett
Only an Older Woman [Legs Diamond] -- Christina Amphlett, Todd McKenney
Don't Wish Too Hard -- Robyn Arthur, Murray Bartlett, Lisa Callingham, Marcus Eyre, Deb Mitchelmore, Cherine Peck, Garry Scale, Ni Warnford
Sure Thing Baby [Legs Diamond] -- Angela Toohey
Quiet Please, There's a Lady on Stage -- Christina Amphlett, Murray Bartlett, Lisa Callingham, Marcus Eyre, Todd McKenney, Deb Mitchelmore, Cherine Peck, Angela Toohey
I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love -- Lisa Callingham, Todd McKenney, Deb Mitchelmore, Cherine Peck, Angela Toohey
(I've Been) Taught by Experts -- Christina Amphlett, Todd McKenney
Not the Boy Next Door -- Lisa Callingham, Todd McKenney, Deb Mitchelmore, Cherine Peck
(When) Everything Old Is New Again -- Todd McKenney
(Arhtur's Theme) Best That You Can Do -- Todd McKenney, Angela Toohey
Love Don't Need a Reason -- Lisa Callingham, Todd McKenney, Deb Mitchelmore, Cherine Peck
She Loves to Hear the Music -- Lisa Callingham, Deb Mitchelmore, Cherine Peck
I Honestly Love You -- Murray Bartlett
I Still Call Australia Home -- Robyn Arthur, Murray Bartlett, Lisa Callingham, Marcus Eyre, Todd McKenney, Deb Mitchelmore, Cherine Peck, Garry Scale
Don't Cry Out Loud -- Robyn Arthur, Murray Bartlett, Lisa Callingham, Marcus Eyre, Deb Mitchelmore, Cherine Peck, Jill Perryman, Mathew Waters
Tenterfield Saddler -- Todd McKenney
I Go to Rio -- Robyn Arthur, Murray Bartlett, Lisa Callingham, Marcus Eyre, Todd McKenney, Deb Mitchelmore, Cherine Peck, Garry Scale
Cast:

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario