sábado, 23 de mayo de 2026

SINGERS: JUDY KAYE "DIVA BY DIVA"

JUDY KAYE "DIVA BY DIVA"
https://mega.nz/file/Oowg1a4b#vuU1qFef4xWOjOxWl-TovYvyFiGKgYVM2LZtCqnSWMg
Tracks: 
1. The Hostess With The Mostes' On The Ball 
2. A Cockeyed Optimist /My Favorite Things 
3. Where Is The Warmth? 
4. Here's That Rainy Day 
5. Taking A Chance On Love 
6. What Makes Me Love Him?/Unexpected Song 
7. Now 
8. I Loved You Once In Silence 
9. Here's To Your Illusions 
10. What Does He Want Of Me? 
11. Mr. Right 
12. I Never Know When To Say When 
13. The Big Parade: A Parade In Town/Before The Parade Passes By/I'm A Brass Band 
14. Don't Like Goodbyes

2 comentarios:

nokocchi dijo...

would anyone be able to reupload this please? thanks! :)

Tía Antonia dijo...

¿Podría reponerse por favor? Gracias

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...