
JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR (KARAOKE)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/koooaznsbqrvt6v/SUPERSTAR_karaoke.rar
Tracks:
1. Overture
2. Heaven On Their Minds
3. Everything's Alright
4. Hosanna
5. I Don't Know How To Love Him
6. Damned For All Time / Blood Money
7. The Last Supper
8. Gethsemane (I Only Want To Say)
9. King Herod's Song
10.Superstar
11.John Nineteen Forty-One
3 comentarios:
Hello Gelo:
Is it possible to upload
BEN BAGLEY'S RODGERS AND HART REVISITED VOL 4 to another service than Zippyshare? I can´t download from there lately, and I can´t figure out why. I would still love to hear the record, though.
Thanks in advance (also for the blog), Anne in Denmark.
PS! Any possibility of getting Fun House or Bring it on for the blog?
Thanks again.
Dear Anne, You can find the same cd on the 12th september entries with a mediafire link. Have a wonderful weekend!
How servicey! Thanks so much, hope you had a good weekend too. That is a lot of updates!
Love from Denmark, Anne
Publicar un comentario