INTO THE WOODS (2006 KARAOKE)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/c6edmf
Show: Into the Woods
Music: Stephen Sondheim
Lyrics: Stephen Sondheim
Book: James Lapine
Date: 2006
Type: Audio / Karaoke
Performers: Christina Bianco, Amanda Brizzi, Jonathan Castillo, Frank Fraccalvieri, Nadienne Jacques, Samantha Meckes, Kristopher Monroe, Chris Tuttle, Mark Weekes
Tracks:
1. Opening (complete track)
2. Hello, Little Girl (complete track)
3. I Guess This Is Goodbye/ Maybe They're Magic (complete track)
4. I Know Things Now (complete track)
5. Giants in the Sky (complete track)
6. Agony (complete track)
7. It Takes Two (complete track)
8. Stay with Me (complete track)
9. On the Steps of the Palace (complete track)
10. Finale Act 1 (complete track)
11. Witch's Lament (complete track)
12. Any Moment (complete track)
13. Moments in the Woods (complete track)
14. Your Fault (complete track)
15. The Last Midnight (complete track)
16. No More (complete track)
17. No One Is Alone (complete track)
18. Finale Act 2 (complete track)
19. Opening (accompaniment track)
20. Hello, Little Girl (accompaniment track)
21. I Guess This Is Goodbye/ Maybe They're Magic (accompaniment track)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario