
ASSASSINS (ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST 2004)
or
Tracks:
Everybody's Got the Right
Ballad Of Booth
Ladies And Gentlemen, A Toast!
How I Saved Roosevelt
What Does A Man Do...?
Gun Song
Ballad Of Czolgosz
Unworthy of Your Love
I Am A Terrifying And Imposing Figure...!
Ballad Of Guiteau
Have It Your Way
Another National Anthem
Take A Look Lee
Something Just Broke
Everybody's Got the Right
Everybody's Got the Right
Ballad Of Booth
Ladies And Gentlemen, A Toast!
How I Saved Roosevelt
What Does A Man Do...?
Gun Song
Ballad Of Czolgosz
Unworthy of Your Love
I Am A Terrifying And Imposing Figure...!
Ballad Of Guiteau
Have It Your Way
Another National Anthem
Take A Look Lee
Something Just Broke
Everybody's Got the Right
Cast: Alexander Gemignani, Becky Ann Baker, Denis O'Hare, Eamon Foley, James Barbour, Jeffrey Kuhn, Marc Kudisch, Mario Cantone, Mary Catherine Garrison, Merwin Foard, Michael Cerveris, Neil Patrick Harris
LISA, Muchas Gracias por este fabuloso musical de Sondheim!
LISA, Thanks a lot for this wonderful Sondheim musical!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario