lunes, 8 de mayo de 2023

ANYTHING GOES (1989 AUSTRALIAN CAST)

ANYTHING GOES (1989 AUSTRALIAN CAST)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/83kvt4
Show: Anything Goes
Music: Cole Porter 
Lyrics: Cole Porter 
Book: Guy Bolton,  Russell Crouse,  Howard Lindsay,  P.G. Wodehouse

Date: 1989

Performers: Simon Burke,  Grant Dodwell,  Maggie Kirkpatrick,  Marina Prior,  Jacqui Rae,  Barry Rugless,  Geraldine Turner,  Peter Whitford

Length: 61:19

Tracks:
1. Prelude 
2. I Get a Kick Out of You 
3. There's No Cure Like Travel 
4. Bon Voyage 
5. You're the Top 
6. Easy to Love 
7. I Want to Row on the Crew 
8. There'll Alwys Be a Lady Fair 
9. Friendship 
10. It's De-lovely
11. Anything Goes 
12. Entr'acte 
13. Public Enemy Number One
14. Blow, Gabriel, Blow
15. All Through the Night
16. Be Like the Bluebird 
17. All Through the Night (reprise) 
18. The Gypsy in Me
19. Buddie Beware 
20. I Get a Kick Out of You / Anything Goes (reprise)

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...